Did you catch the Princesshay Giant Snow Globe last year? Well it’s back, at the lower end of Bedford Street (outside Debenhams). We didn’t get a chance to get our pictures taken in it last year, but our neighbours had some brilliant ones!
As well as the Winter Wonderland Giant Snow Globe, the Christmas lights in Princesshay are pretty impressive and we were very glad to discover that the polar bears are back (especially my littlest, she took a real shine to baby bear).
The globe will be there until Christmas Eve and 10% of all proceeds from the admission price will be donated to Exeter Royal Academy for Deaf Education (who are absolutely brilliant).
To enter, simply nip over to our Exploring Exeter page on Facebook, like it and answer the posted question. The winner will be announced by 5pm on Friday 16th December.
- One person will win a family pass to the Princesshay Snow Globe
- The competition closes at 12.00pm on Friday 16th December 2016
- Ten winners will be picked at random and announced by 5pm on Friday 16th December 2016
- The winners must collect the Christmas Snowglobe voucher from One Voice Media & PR office
- No cash alternative available
- Offer valid for redemption in the Princesshay Winter Snowglobe only
- The voucher is entry for a group of up to 4 people in the snowglobe and ONE complimentary photo (8×2)
- The voucher is valid until 24th December 2016
- The voucher may NOT be redeemed on any weekend
- Only one voucher may be redeemed per group of 4 people
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- UK residents only