I am SO tired, keeping two smallies entertained for two weeks is definitely a full time job (I have to admit, I did find myself searching the job sites about four days into the break in desperation).
But we made it! Another action packed holiday staying local, here’s an overview of what we got up to (more blogs coming soon).
1. We popped to Teignmouth a few times for a skate and a walk along the front.
The kids loved the car ride in the park.
2. We walked in the woods near our house .
3. We discovered Whitestone Park and it’s beautiful view with friends.
4. We spent a day at Crealy trying their new ‘Driving School’ ride.
The kids loved it, read all about it here.
And caught the parade at Grinagog Festival.
6. We hung out on the beach in Torquay.
7. Baked some cakes for our neighbour’s 93rd birthday.
8. Headed to Dartmoor with friends to paddle in the river and ticked off Hound Tor and BoneHill.
9. We planted and sowed in the garden.
11. We had some lovely friends to stay all the way from Croydon
12. We met Darth Vader at The milky Way
13. We found a pink tiger on our day out at Paignton Zoo.
Hope you got some quality family time over Easter!